Player Unknown’s Battleground or also known as PUBG is developed by Bluehole Studio Inc. and PUBD corporation. this game is basically a third person survival game where were the Last man standing wins the game.
In the game the player that starts with not thing to fight to locate for IMO and supplies in a battle either in a solo or a squad mission. This game is very realistic as a seat on a big island with new maps in the latest update with levels.
download the game basically 100 players including you deserted Island, 8. Suppliers in arms to survive till the last, the more matches you win you will gain the more experience. And it will really be the “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”.
Features of Player Unknown’s Battleground or PUBG game
Before you dive into the game you need to know the features of the PUBG game. We have listed the features which are offered by the amazing online multiplayer shooting game.
- Tactical game
- Reach quality graphics and high-quality audio
- Realistic weapons
- Vehicles for traveling
- Team up to play
- Noncheating environment
Useful PUBG tips and tricks for gamers
Before you start playing too busy you need to run down the basics to get into more advanced strategies.
- Master and set up the basic controls
- Put away your weapon from your hand by pressing the X key on PC, you can spend 6% faster than when you are holding any weapon in your hand.
- Remove your shoes as cheerful running speed is same as your running with shoes but when you are working on most surfaces it will be quieter.
- To refuel the vehicles it needs to be stopped within the car by right-clicking the container inventory.
- Use the map marker all the time to give the specific direction to the team where you want to move with them.
- Select the games voice chat to all I sometimes any meetings forget to set their mic settings to private. Which might help you with this strategy trying to use in their game.
- Toggle the rate of fire with the B key or left on the d-pad on the console.
- There are three types of aiming in the game, first one is hip fire, the second one is more accurate if I were you can do that by holding the right mouse button, and the last one is aiming down sights you can do that by tapping right mouse button.
- Master the essential strategies and priorities
- Usually, the big areas Ahmedabad flight path dangerous place to start but the will have the better loot. Try to find the small buildings at the age of the para shooting range and try to get whatever you can find.
- The main thing that you want to find as soon as possible are assault rifles, a backpack of any level to carry ammo and different other stuff, a bulletproof vest for better protection, healing items, and helmet. This items usually have three levels, the higher level of this item will provide you with better protection.
- Usually, all the doors in the houses in the game start with closed if any door is open then someone is already been there. And if your leaving any don’t open painting the house when you are telling that this has already been raided.
- Don’t jump from high stories for you might get the fall damage
- if you are caught in fire from range don’t go prone just make yourself a sitting duck and try to move zigzag odd even you can sprint while doing that until you get it cover or break the line of sight. And if you are in a vehicle the best way is to drive really fast and get away from the firing range.
- Don’t always clear up the building if you’re important things for the other people to enter and feel secure and when they try to loot shoot them in the back.
- While fighting the multiple enemies simply ignore the ones who knocked out and crawling in the ground just focus on shooting the standing once you might attack you. Vehicles will roll down and explode when they hit things at high speed so if you crash with high-speed anything gets away from the back as soon as possible.
- Not all scopes will work with All guns as M16 cannot be equipped with an 8X scope and you cannot also equip 8x scope on SMG’s.
- There is no point on keeping any pistols as they will be doing no good other than wasting your precious inventory space.
- Get rid of the high level damaged armor as its worse than the undamaged low-level armor, to know which level of armor you are wearing by looking at the level beside the armor.
- Try to avoid the bridges other than cross into a safe zone because almost all the time someone will be waiting to kill you as they will be doing bridge camping. Is better to swim or find a boat to cross the river other than getting into a bridge.
- Try to movie new looking a camping as someone might be trying to get a headshot.
- Memorize more controls in PC hotkeys
- Hold ‘Alt’ button to look around without moving. It is great when camping or falling from the plane.
- Dive underwater by holding the ‘C’ button while swimming, and rise to the surface by holding the ‘space’ button.
- Toggle between the seats in a vehicle with ‘Ctrl+1/2/3/4/5/6’ or ‘Ctrl+1’ for taking you to the driving seat.
- You can always auto screen by pressing ‘=’ button.
- You can always toggle peak fire, to lean left press ‘Q’ button and to lean right press ‘E’ button while aiming. This control is useful when you are trying to look and shoot around the walls without exposing yourself.
- Hold the ‘shift’ button to boost vehicles.
- To make an aggressive turn off the vehicle use handbrake by pressing ‘space’ button.
- You can always control motorbikes in the air by holding ‘space + left ctrl’ button.
- To toggle between first and third person shooting press ‘V’ button.
- Hold your breath for better aiming by the press and hold ‘shift’ button.
- Watch the bullet drop while aiming by holding the left mouse button.
- To change the weapon toggle between page up and page down.
- Get straight to the great with the G button.
- Healing items are always available in 7, 8, 9 and 0 by default. So no need to open your inventory to use them.
- Roll grenades with an underarm throw by holding the left mouse button and then right mouse button to throw.
- Turn off the HUD entirely if on-screen markers are getting in your way by pressing Ctrl+U.
- Strategy for forwarding into the Battleground
- Always use balcony, roof or high grounds for better sniping.
- Shoot the M16 pineapple firing The automatic weapon using its burst fire mode.
- Strategy to get most of the medkits
- There are two best ways to heal yourself back 200%, by using a very Real Medkit which instantly heals 100% after 10 seconds. Are use the boost like energy drinks and painkillers which will heal you over time.
- To bandages and first aid kit get your back to 75% of the health, positive work instantly after 7 seconds of applying. Bandage request to apply multiple times and it heals over time.
- while applying in healing item when you are down to 0.5 seconds you can always start moving without canceling it. you can also apply healing items on a vehicle but the vehicle needs to be stopped.
- Inventory and grenade tips and tricks
- Different items take a different amount of space in the inventory. For example, first kids are bigger than bandages, the same thing applies to ammunitions different types of grenades like frags are smaller than smoking stun grenades.
- Try to get the bigger back for equipping the larger items. Also, keep in mind equipped items and ammo that are loaded in your gun does not take any space from the inventory. Encase unit to equip something get rid of the old items from the inventory first.
- Combat tips for hiding and engaging
- Sneaking your way to the final few players is a good strategy but even master the combat. To do so you need to feel the weapons and fighting then spend a few games spawning in a busy spot we can have the fight.
- Best way to steal the way to the win is to hide on a boat or behind the cliff where mostly no one will be looking. This is the best way to avoid being exported and also have some spare fuel, which you can use in vehicles to move into the main safe zones in the map.
- Jumping wedding melee attacks make headshots easier and its advantages to make more damages.
- best way to win a game is to avoid combat and main things to make sure while not trying to kill someone if you are not sure and don’t do any false fires.
- While trying to flee try to make a zigzag run on foot and try to break the line of sight.
- If you’re having a bad gear don’t try to be greedy just adapt with it if having any shotgun or SMG came inside any building or confined areas. if you are equipped with crossbow endoscope ever buildings and find a high spot for sniping. One kill is enough to gain a good amount of loot.
- If your ambition in a little house and you spot an incoming enemy bust out and forget them don’t wait in there. If you’re smart they will try to clear out with grenades or they might shoot through the wooden door.
- Best combat tips
- To survive master the art of lean or peak firing. When you behind something use q and a button to do peak firing.
- If you know there is about to be a gunfire all you need to sprint way dangerous open area always use boost items like painkiller energy drink as it will heal over time and add extra speed.
- Usually, long grass only renders at less than 150 meters away. But a player renders from very far away. So don’t try to get cover on a long grass for a sniper might spot you easily and kill you from a long range.
- Looks like healing items like fast aid kits make a perfect bait. Leave them in the middle of a room and wait for the enemy to enter as a wing that the building is safe and you can make a quick kill on them.
- Figure out which method or swings into your room, if you are coming inside a building it is easier to hide the side of the door that opens so that when the player comes in turn around and shut the door and you will get the edge to kill them before they do.
- Grenades are best for clearing small huts especially if there are people inside them.
Web research on the internet and provided the best PUBG tips and tricks available in the market. We have categorized various strategies accordingly to easily guide you through the PUBG game. We have also given you the features of the PUBG game before you download and start playing.
I don’t forget to share this article with your friends so that they can also know the tips and tricks to become the master of playing an online multiplayer shooting game. You can use most of the tips in any other online shooting games also.
Hey Guys, I am Samuel! Tech Freek & Gadget Lover. Would love to write on Tech happenings, How to Guides & Product Reviews. I cant saty without Food & Travelling 😛