The Finger Print sensor is fast becoming popular among smart-phones. And why not? Admittedly, it is a secure way to keep your things private and it also makes unlocking your phone much easier, you just need a touch. WhatsApp is a universally accepted messaging app, with its users increasing by the minute. WhatsApp is used by different people for various reasons, some official, some personal. Whatever use it may be to someone, there is no doubt it contains within itself various secrets and private lives of people which should not be for everyone to see.
WhatsApp may soon be coming out with its own native fingerprint locking mechanism but until then you can take matters into your own hands, by using a third-party application for this purpose. We will recommend you to go with Finger Security for this purpose. The app has a great user interface and it works very well in keeping your data private. You can click Below link to get the app, available on Google Play Store.
Steps For set up Finger Security App:
- Download the app from the Google Play Store
- Once downloaded, open it up. You will see the welcome screen as shown below. Swipe left to proceed with the setup.
- In the next step, you need to agree to Google Analytics using your data in order to keep improving the app. Swipe left to proceed.
- Click on Check Compatibility. What it does is checks your phone for necessary hardware, that is, a Finger Print Sensor. Once done, swipe left to proceed.
- In this next step, you will be asked to set your Finger Print Lock by registering your prints. If your finger prints are already registered on your phone, you can skip this step.
- Here, you need to create a password. This very important as sometimes your finger print sensor might not be working properly and you would need to enter with the password instead.
- Now you need to give Finger Security usage access in order for it to work. You can do so simply by clicking on Open Settings and enabling access to Finger Security. When you are done with that, swipe left to complete setup.
- Once you are done with the setup, the app screen will open up as shown below. In order to add apps that need to be protected, click on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom right corner of the screen, as is shown below.
- On clicking the ‘+’ icon, a list of all apps that are on your phone opens up, as shown below. Simply select the apps that need to be protected and you are done. Your data is secure.
Hey Guys, I am Samuel! Tech Freek & Gadget Lover. Would love to write on Tech happenings, How to Guides & Product Reviews. I cant saty without Food & Travelling 😛