IRCTC is also known as Indian railways catering and tourism corporation limited, it is one of the subsidiaries of the Indian railways. Indian railways are the largest communication network of the train around the globe. Due to various technological advancement, we are now able to book train tickets online by eliminating the need for going physically into a railway station. With the IRCTC online process, we can easily book tickets, cancel tickets, etc.
But to use the IRCTC online service, you need to create an IRCTC account in order to avail this following features. Not only you can you can cancel online tickets but also you can check for various train schedule, Tatkal booking, and tourism. in this article, we will provide you with the complete guide to successfully create a new account using the IRCTC registration process and book train tickets online with the hassle-free method.
As nowadays we do most of the work online including online shopping, so why not we go for online ticket booking by using the cashless transaction and eliminating the trouble by going into a booking counter for the Indian railways. With the online IRCTC process, we can easily selector seats for our journey on a train and even compare various rates between the trains going to a similar destination with your selected travel date.
IRCTC charges up to ₹22-23 of nominal charges for online reservation. And you can also show the online tickets to the tete, thus eliminating the printout procedure of the book ticket for traveling in Indian railways.
IRCTC Registration and Process Guide:
Registering to IRCTC and using its feature is very simple and easy to use. If you usually travel in Indian railways and book tickets eventually, then IRCTC account is not required for you for booking train tickets and avoiding extra charges my booking train tickets from third-party ticket vendors. IRCTC registration is one-time registration and can be used multiple times by using a similar account for booking various tickets and other services.
Not only you can use the official website of the IRCTC, but you can now use the IRCTC app for smartphones which is available for both Android and IOS devices. In this article, we have covered the complete guidance for registering the IRCTC account and using it for different purposes in the Indian Railway. Other than booking train tickets you can check for train routes, check for train schedule and the PNR status.
As IRCTC is the official website of the Indian railways, so there is no chance of any frauds while paying online with your credit or debit cards or even with the net banking. Get the complete information of you are traveling and no need to print out the train tickets after booking it.
Guidelines to follow while using the IRCTC Account:
Follow these following guidelines while using the IRCTC account. These are the common instructions which are to be kept in mind while using the IRCTC account.
- You can cancel any booked train ticket online and the instant update will get followed up into your account.
- No need stand in a line to book your train tickets, you can easily book, cancel anyone compares between trains online.
- in case you are unable to login into IRCTC account, or you are facing server down issue then you can try visiting the IRCTC website after few minutes. Is due to heavy usage, so servers may get down eventually.
- Login and registration of IRCTC between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. is not allowed due to the heavy usage of the internet throughout the morning.
Steps to Create a New Account on IRCTC Registration online:
Use this process to successfully create a new IRCTC account online and book train tickets by using the application for a smartphone or the website. this process will take a few minutes and you can use the same account to book multiple tickets on for the foreseeable future.
- Launch a new browser in your PC and visit the official website of the IRCTC by going to this URL www.irctc.co.in.
- Now on the login panel, you get to see the sign-up option.
- Click on the sign-up option to proceed tooth registering in new IRCTC account.
- Now on the next page, you need to fill up your personal details, fill up the red star marked options which are mandatory to input and click on create an account.
- Now you need to verify the phone number and email ID in order to get the OTP.
- You need to verify both phone number and email id before you continue booking of the train ticket.
- after the account is created you can now get all the features of the IRCTC, start by booking a train ticket using the IRCTC account.
Note: Few guidelines for filling up the personal details page while creating the IRCTC registration form.
- Need to enter between 4 to 10 characters for the username.
- Choose a suitable security question and answer for recovery of the IRCTC account.
- Enter the correct first name and last name, marital status, gender, occupation, and date of birth.
- Double check before entering the email id and mobile number, as this will be mandatory for confirming various features of the IRCTC.
- The full address is also needed and also include the complete pin code.
- Enter the captcha correctly to confirm the subnet of the registration form of IRCTC.
We have provided the complete information about creating an IRCTC account by day studying and provided them in this article for you. We have listed down the guidelines to follow while using the IRCTC account in this article for you. Use the complete guide to successfully sign up to the IRCTC account by registering into the official website of the IRCTC which is provided in this article for you. Share this article with others, so that they can take advantage of this online features to use IRCTC for traveling in Indian railways.