iMovie the best video editing software available for iPhone and Mac OS. This software is having all the ultimate features for editing HD quality videos. In this article, we will learn how to download and install iMovie in Windows PC. Keep in mind that iMovie is not officially available for windows platform, but we will use a walk around to download it in Windows PC.
To download it you need to install the iOS Emulator for Windows PC. iMovie software application is considered one of the best video editing software for the iOS platform which can now be used in Windows PC using the below-mentioned procedure.
Features of the iMovie Software:
These are the key features which are offered by the iMovie video editing software.
- Timeline feature is available in the software which is similar to the Windows 10 OS feature.
- Keyboard shortcuts are available for faster and easier access.
- Easy Share option is available in the software for instant sharing of the edited video.
- People detection is there to get the content easier to enhance while editing videos.
- Easy trimming feature is available for faster and accurate trimming of the videos.
- Background noise reduction feature is also available in the iMovie software.
Guide to Install iMovie Software in Windows:
Use this following guide to install the iMovie software in Windows PC. Read the guide carefully before using it in your Windows PC.
- Use any web browser on your Windows PC to visit the link provided below this article to get the iPadian iOS Emulator for Windows PC.
- Download the installation file of the iPadian iOS emulator, give it few moments to get it downloaded in your PC.
- Double click on the ipadian-setup.exe by going into the download step of your web browser or you can also use the file explorer to located in the downloads folder of your Windows PC.
- Wait for few moments to get it installed in your Windows PC and after it’s done launch it from the shortcut created on the desktop of the Windows PC.
- Now on the home screen of the iPadian iOS emulator, you will find app store.
- Click on the app store to open it in your Windows PC.
- Now go to the search bar of the app store and search for iMovie and click on the search icon.
- After the screen is loaded you will get several search results on the app store.
- Click on the first app which is named as ‘iMovie’.
- Click on the get button just beside the iMovie application on the app store of the iPadian iOS emulator.
- Wait for few moments to download it in your Windows PC via iPadian iOS emulator.
- Once the installation is completed you will get to see the iMovie app icon on the home screen of the iPadian iOS emulator.
- Click on the iMovie app icon on the home screen of the iPadian iOS emulator to launch it in your Windows PC.
- Use the application to edit videos in your Windows PC buy this workaround process we have just explained.
We have collected several data about the iMovie software for Windows PC and provided them in this article for you. We have also provided the steps to successfully download and install iMovie software in your Windows PC. Share this article with other Windows PC users so that they can also use this workaround to use the iMovie software in their Windows PC.