We usually use our web browser to download several files in our devices, but most of the files take too much time to complete the download. There are several downloaders available on the internet for downloading files but most of them are not much effective in case of downloading from slow loading websites. In this article, we will talk about one of the best downloaders available in the market for downloading any kinds of files in your devices. We are talking about IDM which is also known as internet download manager and it is probably the best and top-rated download managers available in the market.
What is IDM?
Internet download manager or the IDM is the best download manager available for Windows PC. IDM uses the most powerful bandwidth available for downloading any current file and it downloads at a faster pace than any other downloader available in the market. IDM is supported in Windows XP or above operating system versions.
Important Features of IDM:
These are the key features of IDM which will get offered once you install it in your Windows PC. read the features carefully before installing it in your Windows PC.
- Ability to grab any videos from any non-downloadable website.
- Pause and resume any file while downloading if the file supports this feature.
- IDM extension is available for most of the web browser which includes Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Inbuilt virus and managers file scanner are available in the IDM which scans the file before starts downloading in your device.
- Download recovering is possible in case any downloading file gets failed after a certain period.
- Faster downloading with every possible and available bandwidth.
- IDM is supported by all the latest versions of the Windows operating system.
- Ability to preview any zip files before downloading it in your device.
- HTTPS support is also available for downloaded files in the IDM.
- Priority settings are also available for downloading files my simply arranging them by drag and drop feature.
Comparison Between IDM Pro version & IDM Free Version:
There are differences between the IDM free version or the trial version and IDM pro version or the registered version. The free version of the IDM only provides you service for 30 days from the date of installation and then it required to enter a serial number for registering and getting the IDM pro version. Whereas after the IDM trial version get registered into the IDM pro version it works for a lifetime and does not have any validity period or the expiry date. IDM pro version does not have any limitation of download whereas the trial version is having a certain limitation.
Alternatives of IDM:
There are several downloader applications is available for windows which is an alternative to IDM.
1. Eagle Get:
Eagle Get is one of the few downloaders available in the market which is having many similarities with the IDM. Most of the IDM features are available in the Eagle Get Downloader. Just like IDM, it is also has been a malware scanner which scans the files for virus and malware before downloading it in your devices.
JDownloader is a semi-open source download manager which is mainly popular for its similarity with the IDM. One of the important features of this download manager is that it can auto-fill the captures by itself without any manual input.
IDM Serial Keys:
Use these Serial Keys to register your IDM.
We are gathered various data about the IDM and provided them in this article for you. We have also provided the features, difference between the trial version and the pro version along with the alternatives. Use the provided serial keys to successfully register your IDM.