Most of us miss our favorite shows or sports matches due to our work. Solution to this problem is the online live TV streaming service available in the market. There are several online live streaming applications are available for smartphones. One such application is a Hotstar live TV streaming application for multi-platform. Although in this article we will talk about using Hotstar in our PC.
Hotstar can be used in two different ways in the PC, published down both the ways with the complete guide in this article for you.
Steps to use Hotstar using Internet Browser:
Use these following steps to use the Hotstar live TV streaming service using the internet browser of the PC.
- Open any internet browser installed in your PC, these steps are applicable for both Windows and Mac computer.
- Now enter this URL in the address bar of the internet browser of your PC www.hotstar.com.
- Wait for the website to get loaded in your internet browser of your PC.
- Now you can stream any channels or shows directly into your PC without using any Hotstar application on your PC.
- As Hotstar live TV streaming service is paid service, so you will need to create an account and pay for the subscription in order to view various live TV channels in your PC. First 5 minutes are free for a trial period on the Hotstar website.
Steps to Download & Install Hotstar on Windows PC:
Use this following guide to successfully download and install Hotstar application on Windows PC. Read the instructions carefully before installing it in your Windows PC.
- Click on the link provided in this article to Download BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Once Downloaded, just install Bluestacjs by following OnScreen instructions.
- Input the Google account to completely set up the BlueStacks Android emulator in your Windows PC.
- Again open the internet browser of your Windows PC and visit the link provided below to download the Hotstar apk for Android devices on your PC.
- After the apk file is being downloaded in your PC, go to the installed apps section of the BlueStacks Android Emulator and click on the three vertical dots to get the install APK option.
- Click on the install APK option and it will let you browse the PC for selecting the Hotstar apk file on your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Wait for the Hotstar apk file to get installed in your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Once the Hotstar is installed in your BlueStacks Android Emulator, you can easily click on the app icon from the installed apps and launch the application on your Windows PC.
- The application also works the same way like the website, you need to create an account in order to live stream various channels on TV shows and pay for the subscription in order to continue streaming the live channels on your Windows PC.
Must Read: Shareit for PC