192.168.1.1 is IP address to access the admin panel of certain Wi-Fi routers, you can configure and make changes to your Internet connection using it. Although this is one of the uncommon IP address used by the Wi-Fi routers, as most of the routers use 192.168.0.1 as default IP Address. 192.168.1.1 is basically a private IP address which is used by the manufacture of the WI-FI router, although they are also having default website which can also let you access the admin panel of your router. 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1 are the most commonly used default IP address by the Wi-Fi routers and their mostly called host addresses.
192.168.1.1 Login Requirements:
If you have bought your Wi-Fi router to access the Wi-Fi connection of broadband, then you need to configure it. Is Wi-Fi router is not having any display panel, so you need to you access the admin panel how to configure the Wi-Fi router according to your broadband connection. To access the admin panel of your Wi-Fi router using 192.168.1.1 IP address, we have provided a guide in this article for you. Although you will require the default username and password in order to access the admin panel.
Most of the WI-FI router manufacturers use “Admin” as their both username and password. Although few of them also uses the username as “Admin” and “Password” as the default username and password. To be sure you can always check at the bottom of your Wi-Fi router to get the default username and password along with the default IP address.
Not only you can configure the Wi-Fi router using this IP address, but you can also set and change the security of your Wi-Fi router. Not only that you can also change the name of your Wi-Fi connection, not only that most of the Wi-Fi routers support SSID hiding feature by which you can add an extra layer of security to your Wi-Fi connection.
Steps to Login in 192.168.1.1 Default IP Address:
Use these following guidelines to login into 192.168.1.1 default IP address of the Wi-Fi router. Read the instructions carefully before using the default IP address in your devices.
- Connect the Wi-Fi router into the power socket and insert the WAN cable and your Wi-Fi router.
- Now using the LAN cable connect it with your PC or laptop.
- You can also connect any other device by using the WiFi from your Wi-Fi router.
- Launch any web browser in your devices and enter the 192.168.1.1 IP address in address bar of the internet browser.
- In few seconds it will redirect you to the default login page of your Wi-Fi routers admin panel.
- Enter the default username and password of your Wi-Fi router, we have already given you the default username and password in this article. In case your default username and password is showing correct or you have forgotten the username and password which you changed recently, then you need to reset it.
- Now it will give you the access to your Wi-Fi router, now you can configure your Wi-Fi router to use the internet connection via Wi-Fi in other devices.
- Use the quick setup from the left side menu and configure your Wi-Fi router, you can set and change the security details of your Wi-Fi connection from there.
Guide to Recover Wi-Fi Router in case of Forgotten Credentials:
Use this following guide to recover your Wi-Fi router credentials in case you forgot in your username and password. You can easily recover your Wi-Fi router, you just need to press and hold the reset button which is located just beside the LAN ports. It will take few moments to reset your Wi-Fi router and the router will automatically restart. After the resetting of the Wi-Fi router is completed you can use the default username and password as the login credentials for accessing the admin panel. Note that after resetting the Wi-Fi router, even security settings will also get to default and open settings.
Default IP address is important how to configure your Wi-Fi router along with various other features, we have collected the complete data about the 192.168.1.1 default IP address and provided them in this article. We are provided the login guide to your Wi-Fi router admin panel using 192.168.1.1. share this useful article with other Wi-Fi router users so that they can also be referred to this article for configuring and providing security to their Wi-Fi router and network.